Congratulations on your engagement!
At Ground Effects every wedding is designed according to the tastes of the bride and groom. Leah would love to help make your wedding and reception reflect your uniqueness. No request will be overlooked on your big day. We assure you our services and products will go above and beyond your expectations to make your wedding truly one of a kind.
We understand the immensity of the occasion, so let us take care of all your wedding needs from set up to take down, including:
- Rehearsal dinner flowers
- Wedding bouquets & boutonnieres
- Ceremony flowers
- Wedding decor rentals
- Reception centerpieces and decorations
Before meeting with your florist…
Here are a few things to think about:
- First: Set up a consultation with your preferred florist.
- Second: Have your wedding date set and venue reserved.
- Third: Bring your inspiration pictures and color scheme. It’s okay if you have multiple color ideas, your florist can help you work through them.
- Fourth: Have a general idea of what you would like your florist to provide and your budget. Please refer to our budgeting tips for an idea of general cost (scroll down).
At Ground Effects Weddings, the first consultation is completely free. Following your meeting, Ground Effects will email you an estimate based on your conversations. To book Ground Effects Weddings, we require a deposit; it will be applied towards your final bill. Plan ahead to ensure you get your wedding on our schedule.
Please check out our wedding portfolio! Beautiful things await you…
How do I keep my flower costs on budget… and still love my flowers? Every bride wants to stay on budget and still have a beautiful, memorial day. Let Ground Effects Weddings help you do both!
On average, plan
for your flowers and decorations to be about 10-20% of your overall wedding budget.
- In-season flowers will definitely save on costs. Some flowers have similar looks, but cost less. We can help you select low-cost alternatives for your “must-have” look.
- It may seem obvious, but the more people in your bridal party, the more your wedding party flowers will cost. The same goes for adding reception tables and decor.
- Consider reusing your ceremony flowers at your reception. Bouquets and altarpieces can be used again. Also, some items can be rented to help save money. (See rental page for our rental inventory.)
- If you love the look of large centerpieces, but don’t want to spend that amount per arrangement on every table, we have a solution. By alternating between large and a few more modest arrangements you’ll maintain your look, but pay much less.
- Following your consultation with us, we will propose a detailed list of your costs. You can review it and adjust your order as needed.